Ads 468x60px

Pages

About Me

My Photo
Tikona Wifi
Tikona Digital Networks was founded in 2008 by veterans from the telecom industry, who have built some of the largest telecom networks in India. With a vision to be a leading Broadband and IT services company, offering innovative products and solutions to home, enterprise and service provider customers in India, Tikona Digital Networks believes that the next generation services will change the way India lives, transacts, and communicates. TDN is adequately funded by top end global investors and is committed to comply with the highest standards of corporate governance.
View my complete profile

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Tikona Wi Fi Review


 Hi all, 

i am happy to day with your customer service, parag vichare helped with my network issue 

this Guy is Quick and smart, Good Job parag

Regards 
P.Philip
ID-1103265659


                                                                                                                                                                                         



Hi,

I had problem with connecting to Tikona service, called Customer Care and interacted with Nilima.

I was happy that my issue was resolved swiftly, thanks for prompt response. Keep this momentum


With Regards,

KishoreKumar.V.P.



                                                                                                                                                                                         



To

Technical team of tikona,

Dear sir/mam, 
                                        I was facing problem in my internet from last days. my id is       1104645919.i was also calling for you for support before this (kunal bhati) call i had called to you two times but i didn't revive any proper solution from yours side. but finally when Mr. kunal bhati receive my call then he understand problem and  solved my problem within minute. i am very much thankful to  mr. kunal and technical team.

Kind Regards
Samit mishra
1104645919

                                                                                                                                                                                         

Hi,

Abhimanyu Sharma was helped me to troubleshoot the connectivity issue in my Tikona Broadband. This issue was there in my PC for last few days. I couldn't load the Tikona Login page in my PC to login. I was tried 3 persons from Tikona Care to get the help. But the calls was disconnected in the meantime.

Abhimanyu helped me through multiple options in my latest OS Windows 7 and troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks a lot to him and your team.

Thanks and Regards,
Kaleeswaran V

Note: I am waiting 5 to 6 mins everytime to speak to a customer care rep. This can be reduced

                                                                                                                                                                                         

Hi Team,

I am happy with the Technical Team and its support, especially Nitin Gharge who helped me to resolve internet problem. It was not working and he helped to resolve the problem and also guide me so that this problem do not occur in future as well.

Thanks a lot.

With Regards,
Nishant Giri.
M 09999976815



                                                                                                                                                                                         



  Hi,

This is to let you know that I was facing issue with my Tikona Internet Connectivity from last 1 Month, But No one had ever provided me permanent resolution.

Very thankfull to Rohan who  solved my problem and provided me a better resolution for my daily issue.


Regards,

Syed Mohd Wahid

Wipro Infotech
                                                                                                                                                                                         
Hi
1104757987
rajesh kumar,
Customer care representative: vikram kale

He was confident enough to make me think that he can solve the issue. Resolved my issue with in seconds. Very helpful.
Hope I get such persons when I get back to you.



                                                                                                                                                                                         


Hi



User id- 1104294127
Registered Name- Shantanu Singh
Problem- Network Speed dropped unanimously (packets not received properly).


Thanks for the instant solution.
I really appreciate your work procedure to solve any technical problem/query
with the help of such software("Netmeeting") and helpful for the person
who don't know any more technical terms related to Network. 

I hope you will continue to provide fast support solutions for such Network related query.



Thanks and Regards,
Mudit Mathur
                                                                                                                                                                                        
Hi

Dear Tejas,

         I am a new customer in your company and my user ID 1105141214,Javed Ali. We thanks for resolved      problam connected the Internet and some query.

  Regards,
  Javed Ali
 9968728595







                                                                                                                                                                                        



Hi,

I am pragyan from chennai. my tikona connection details are mentioned below,

User id : 1103704446
Phone no : 9894230076
Name : pragyan.r

I am getting network not connected problem in my machine. when i called to tikona customer care, Mr.sagar bagkar attend my call and resolve the problem immediatly. its really very useful for me at the right time. thanks a lot for your services.

with regards,
samuelpragyan.R

9811200191

0 comments:

Post a Comment