Ads 468x60px

Pages

About Me

My Photo
Tikona Wifi
Tikona Digital Networks was founded in 2008 by veterans from the telecom industry, who have built some of the largest telecom networks in India. With a vision to be a leading Broadband and IT services company, offering innovative products and solutions to home, enterprise and service provider customers in India, Tikona Digital Networks believes that the next generation services will change the way India lives, transacts, and communicates. TDN is adequately funded by top end global investors and is committed to comply with the highest standards of corporate governance.
View my complete profile

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Tikona Broadband Review

Hi


This guy provided me the Fastest Resolution Ever that i have got form Tikona Services. He actually initiated by telling me how i can resolve my problem if in case the similar problem creeps in.

I hope this kind of service continues in future as well..

Mahesh Khandelwal
Customer Id- 1100499546

Ph- 9999239299
                                                                                                                                                                                             


Hi



 User Id: 1104369889
Mobile:  9052914555

I was unable to check the statistics of my data usage and requested this information to Vishal on Tikona care. Vishal assisted me to know this information adhoc for me and also confirmed the information about speed and best practices of login through Tikona.

Regards,
Vikram
                                                                                                                                                                                             


Hi
My user id is --1102867122
Mobile no- 9619186226

I would like to state that I called tikona customer care for technical support regarding my iPad internet configuration from my existing Tikona connection.
While in the past I have faced problems with Tikona Customer care, I would like to state that Mr Vishal was fully aware of how to resolve the issue and he patiently guided me through the entire process and helped me to finally use my Tikona connection on my iPad.

Really appreciate the same.


Thanks & Regards-
Sandeep Singh

Vakola, Santacruz (E)
Mumbai
                                                                                                                                                                                             



Hello,

I am Sandeep Deshpande and having a Tikona broadband connection. 

My User ID is - 1104937538
Mobile number :- 9922278109

I just want to share my feedback about Tikona support. I am always getting a good support from Tikona engineers. I talked with your engineer "Vikram Kale" who was very much interested to address my queries. He was good in explaining everything and he has good passion to resolve customer's problems. He was very polite in talking and interested to know my exact problem. Then he provided the right answers to my queries. Very good positive approach. I am very happy about the response which I received from him. 

I can completely understand that, customer handling is very challenging type of work. You cannot satisfy every customer every time and those unsatisfied customers will be making big complaints. Satisfied customers will rarely send their feedback. The one very positive difference which I can notice between Tikona support and other company's support (e.g.- Nokia, HP support) is that, Tikona engineers are always very polite, interested to know customer's problem, Tikona engineers are not already frustrated like other company's support engineers and their technical knowledge level is very high.

Thank you for providing very good support to me

                                                                                                                                                                                            
Hi


Would take this opportunity to appreciate Sri. Abhimanyu Sharma for his quick and timely help.

Tikona Group will climb great heights with such dedicated and efficient staff.

Wish Tikona Team a very Happy New Year…

Warm Regards,

Kapildev C Ullal
Advocate & Legal Consultant
                                                                                                                                                                                            

  Hi,
   This is IndrajitRakuRaj Ravi and i have just spoke to your technical support officer, Mr. Umang Mehta about the technical problems in my Tikona internet connection. I got the problem solved within a few minutes with the great help of the officer. The way the officer handled was good and very useful and i learnt to solve if such kind of problem may arise in the future.
Thanking you

Yours Sincerely
Indrajit RakuRaj Ravi










1 comments:

Tikona Feedback said...

I was looking for an ISP to provide me quality services and since there are not a whole lot of service providers in Trichy, so I had only a handful of options as far ISP’s go. One of my friends suggested that I go in for a Tikona broadband connection. I took his advice and bought a Tikona connection, and I am so glad that I listened to my friend and did not go in for the local ISP, because not only did I get quality services but also got free antivirus as an add-on. I am so glad that it saved me from the pain of buying an antivirus. Tikona rocks!

Post a Comment